Rest and relax in the covered privacy of any of our 9 cabanas. Our premier cabanas are available on a first-come, first-served basis to provide you with a “home base” during your visit to Morgan’s Inspiration Island.
Sunday through Thursday
$100 for 3 hours + $25 per additional hour.
Friday and Saturday
$125 for 3 hours + $25 per additional hour.
To rent a cabana, please call 210-495-5888 or inquire at check-in when you arrive.
*Park admission is not included in the rental price. Discounts are not available for multiple cabana rentals. Payment is due in full at the time of reservation and is non-refundable.
Cabana Rental FAQs
- What is included in the rental?Cabana rental includes accommodation for up to 8 guests, and may be rented upon check-in (subject to availability). Our premier cabana rental includes: Keyed storage cabinet within the cabana Mini-fridge to include 8 complimentary bottles of water 2 Chaise lounge chairs 1 Cabana loveseat 2 Deck chairs (available upon request) 1 Table Cabana-side wait service available with menu items from Rusty Anchor Galley Grub. Food is not included in the rental price.
- Where are the cabanas located?There are 9 cabanas centrally located within Morgan’s Inspiration Island. All cabanas are covered and have a view to any one of our five splash pads. You can find each cabana location on our park map.
- What if I can’t come on the day I reserved or need to cancel my cabana reservation?Reservation dates may not be altered unless the park does not open due to inclement weather. In the case of inclement weather, your cabana reservation may be changed to another day or location based on availability. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we do not issue refunds. Thank you for your support!
- Can I bring my own food or beverages cabanas?No coolers, outside food or beverages are allowed at the cabana other than that purchased at Rusty Anchor Galley Grub are allowed. Rusty Anchor Galley Grub has various food and beverage items available for purchase. Exceptions will be made for food required for medical purposes, baby food or baby formula.
- Can I bring my own music speakers inside the cabana?No audible music, loudspeakers or amplifying devices are permitted.
- How far in advance should I make a reservation?We highly suggest calling to make your reservation at least two weeks in advance. All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.