Morgan’s Wonderland supports many nonprofit organizations annually by donating tickets to assist in fundraising events. Donations must benefit non-profit organizations with tax exemption under Section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Morgan’s Wonderland is a non-profit organization, and although we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible, we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
Please note the following:
- Tickets do NOT include admission to Morgan's Inspiration Island.
- Requests may be submitted via our online Donation Request Form only. Requests are not accepted by phone.
- Morgan’s Wonderland will donate only directly to 501(c)(3) organizations. No third-party requests, please.
- Requests must be made a minimum of four (4) weeks in advance of the fundraiser event.
- All requests are evaluated on an individual basis.
- All decisions regarding donation requests are at the sole discretion of Morgan’s Wonderland and all decisions are final.
- Requests will be responded to via mail only.
- The standard Morgan’s Wonderland donation is (4) four general admission tickets ($68 value). Organizations seeking tickets beyond the standard donation are encouraged to purchase tickets at the group rate for distribution.
- The purpose of the event must not be contrary to the mission of Morgan’s Wonderland.
Unfortunately, we are not able to donate in the following situations:
- We cannot offer donations to individuals or to families. We can give to nonprofit organizations only as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3)
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families will not be honored.
- Requests for monetary donations will not be honored.
- Events where our tickets will be re-sold.
- Gang symbols
- Sponsor(s) of or to political, partisan, or “for-profit” organizations.
- Individual teams or smaller sports organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community.
- Individuals (including members) or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors, including reimbursement for medical needs or expenses
- Organizations where funds would be used for the purpose of building assets or capital