Volunteers are essential to the success of Morgan’s Wonderland. We depend on the generosity of our volunteer family to help keep the park an economical and safe place for everyone to play and learn. We would love to have you join our family of volunteers!
We have both individual and group volunteer opportunities. Both applications are available on the right side of this page and details on each are below.
Please note – Morgan’s Wonderland does not accept community service / court mandated volunteerism.
Individual Volunteer Basics
We look for individuals who:
- Are outgoing and guest-oriented
- Have a good work ethic
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Will be a positive representative of our park
- Attraction / ride assistant (Volunteer side by side with staff)
- Safety monitor / Guest information (playgrounds, gym, Sensory Village, etc.)
- Program assistant (Mom’s Group, Educational Field Trips, etc.)
- Special Event assistant (holidays, private events, our Gala, etc.)
Steps to becoming an individual volunteer:
- Complete an Individual Application located on this page
- Attend training/orientation
- You will receive an email after applying with the date and time of the next scheduled training/orientation.
- Background checks will be done at training
Group Volunteer Basics
We look for groups who:
- Are looking to give back and volunteer within their community
- Both small and large groups are welcome
- Are at least 16 years of age or 14 with a parent/guardian
Steps to bringing out a group of volunteers:
- Complete a Group Application (online application on this page)
- Agree to volunteer terms and conditions (signed by all volunteers on site)
- Park beautification and/or simple landscaping
- Cleaning (sanitizing fruit and veggies in our pretend grocery store, power washing picnic tables, wiping down event tables, etc.)
If you would like to apply, either as an individual or a group, please complete the appropriate application on this page. Once your application has been submitted you will be contacted with further instructions.
Phone: 210-495-5888 ext. 1006
Mail or personal delivery:
5223 David Edwards Drive
San Antonio, TX 78233